Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend with Jeff, Kristi, Aidyn & Nolan

The first weekend in August, Brodie and I came to see Jeff and Kristi and the kiddos and Cody joined us early Sunday a.m. as he got home VERY late from work the night before. We had a lovely visit and always enjoy every minute with my brother and his family! We LOVE you all to pieces!!!
Here are Aidyn, myself and Jeff rockin' out with Rock Band. What a fun game!
Miss Aidyn feeding Brodie breakfast! She did a great job! Brodie thought so too!

Aidyn lovin' up on Brodie a bit.


Nolan.....what kind of trouble are you getting in to? Wow...I seem to remember that same look in my little brothers eyes!



Aaaaaahhhh....this is sooooooo relaxing!



Two daddies with their boys.




Cody and Brodie and Auntie Kristi.








No comments: