Monday, August 25, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Cody and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on August 11th. We got all dressed up, really we did! Even though we forgot to get pictures, it's true I swear! As I was saying, we got all dressed up, hired a sitter and told her we'd be home by 11 pm or so. We left about 615 and proceeded to have a very nice dinner at Peter's on Lake Ripley. Nice view and great food. Then it was 715. What to do now? It was a Monday after all. We headed over to this little saloon in Darwin ,that I have always wanted to check out. I have a thing for tiny, inviting looking, old west inspired saloons. Well, it was just your average, run of the mill, small town pub. The kind that I've only experienced in MN. The kind where there is beer and soda and mixers and you have to provide your own liquor. I still don't "get" that. If someone knows what that's all about, please explain!
We had a beer and talked and watched some Olympics and then we decided to go home. It was 900! 915 we pay the babysitter and then we had a great time playing "Guitar Hero" and "You Don't Know Jack", which I apparently don't! We had a fun evening! Brodie fared well with the sitter and wow.....I guess we are old. 915......................................915! Sheesh!
We are still totally blown away by how fast this year has gone and are enjoying one another and every single minute of us and our family!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hmmmm, can I change the font size on this? I'm guessing at your age it's tough to see such small lettering.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!