Monday, August 25, 2008

Ok...an hour and 20 minute nap and my time is up because I hear little man on the monitor! You are all updated! Now I need to go grab my baby and hug him and love him and change him and play with him.......and possibly brush my teeth.......maybe sweep the floor........hey...is there a maid out there somewhere.....or even an organizer of some sort? How about a housekeeper, organizer, chore doer............well enough wishing! Gotta go get the boy......Cody is somewhere doing manly stuff......shims....stain...lawnmowing...something! Catch you all later!!!! I should really pee too, and maybe shower......these are the days of our lives.............and we LOVE it!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Geez! This is going to take me until Christmas to get caught up! You've been busy...