Friday, August 22, 2008

We are still kickin

Hey everybody, I notice its been almost a month since my dear sweet wife has posted anything new. I can't believe she hasn't found the time to post in between her spa treatments and fund raisers....so I thought I had better post something just to let you all know that we are still kickin! Its not like anything exciting has been happening around here in the last month. Brodie cut his 3rd tooth.....apparently not blogworthy, we celebrated our 1st anniversary.....also not blog worthy, I was recently nominated to be the head of the U.N.'s security council....deffinately not blog worthy!! Ok Ok only two of those are true, I will let you all guess which two. I probably shouldn't be giving Lisa such a hard time about not keeping up with the blog because we have been very busy, with Brodie wanting so badly to walk every chance he can find a helping set of hands, and trying to get the house in ship shape so we can get it back on the market, Oh ya, that work thing tends to get in the way also. Well I hope this little post will content you all til Lisa has a few spare moments to actually post something worth looking at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank heaven you guys are still kickin! Your anniversary was certainly blogworthy!!

KJ said...

Glad to hear you're alive. Congrats on your new appointment, Mr. Secretary!