Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Best Christmas Present






On Christmas day, Lisa and I got the best Christmas present we could hope for!! Introducing our son, Brodie Evan Trapp. I just came home for a few minutes to put this on the blog & take care of the dogs....so I don't have much time. I'm sure there will be alot more pictures in the near future. Oh i better tell you all that he weighed 7lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long. And of course I think he is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen , and I'm not at all biased in my opinion either!!!! Well now its time for me to get back to my wife and son.

9 comments:

KJ said...

He's beautiful!!!! We can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!!!

The Tamarac Naturalists said...

Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the family for Brody Evan. What a wonderful Christmas Baby!!!!

The Tamarac Naturalists said...

Donna tells me I need to learn how to spell BrodIE. Ok, so I need new glasses, and they are on order, but I have to wait 10 days to get them before I can read again.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas present!
We are so happy for you both and so anxious to see the "little gift"!! Love, Craig, Donna and Brett

Tara said...

Baby Brodie is so adorable and I can't wait to see him and love on him!

Kinda Auntie Tara

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! We are so proud of all of you. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome baby boy!! Congratulations on your little man! Hopefully we can get together sometime and introduce the babies! Laura, Dave, and Vanessa

Anonymous said...

your baby is so beautiful! i love his name too, it is one of my favorites!

Allee said...

Congrats on your new baby - he is beautiful! I am Kristi's friend. I hope you don't mind that I have been checking up on your baby progress.