Monday, January 7, 2008

Aidyn & Nolan visit



Saturday Kristi, Aidyn and Nolan came to visit and Brodie got to hang out with his cousins for awhile. Aidyn said she wanted to hold him for 2 hours, and she made a pretty good try at it!! It just amazes me how Brodie's two big cousins think he is the coolest thing ever. I'm sure when he gets a little bit older , he will be the one looking up to his big cousins. ( which frightens me a little where Nolan is concerned!!) Anyway, while Aidyn and Nolan were busy doting on Brodie, Kristi cooked this big gourmet meal for Lisa and I !! ( I know I was surprised too, but she really is a great cook!! ) It was almost too pretty to eat, and it tasted even better than it looked. Then when it was ready she got everyone else out of the house so Lisa and I could have a little quiet time and enjoy this feast. ( she even made a rhubarb dessert, bless her soul ) Of course just when we were sitting down to enjoy this awesome candlelight supper, Brodie decided he was hungry too, so we had to hold off for a little while, but I guess we had better get used to that. Did I mention she made a rhubarb dessert??? What a great sister in law!!!! Thanks again Kristi, I'm pretty sure we would let you do that again any time!!!!

2 comments:

KJ said...

Glad we could be of assistance. The kids & I loved seeing Brodie again and I'm glad I was able to get Aidyn out of the house without a total meltdown. She DID NOT want to leave that baby's side! Glad you enjoyed the dinner (and dessert). Hope to see you all again soon!

jilldaisbrenne said...

That Kristi - she's good, isn't she!!!