Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Halloween

I can't believe that Brodie is 10 months old and having his first Halloween! He didn't know it, but we had a blast! He got all dressed up in his pirate duds and Mommy was a pirate wench! We "trick or treated" at the local nursing home in Hutchinson with our friends Elizabeth and Makayla. The elderly residents really loved them! We saw such joy in their eyes! It was very rewarding. Brodie and I also went to EVERY department of the hospital! ED, MS, CCU, X-ray and Lab! We had a great day!
Oh mighty pirate encountering his first jack o lantern!
Aarrgghh!

Mmmmm..I'd love to get my lips around this thing!


Hey....walk the plank you blimey bloke!



These are me damsels in distress!




And we are havin' a snack of leaves....wards off scurvy you know!





Mmmmmmm....tasty! Elizabeth, Brodie and Makayla.






Mom n me!







Mom and me again.








I am so darn cute!









Hey....this lil pirate's got a fine horse here!










I am still cute!











Thinkin.......












Such a tired pirate!













No comments: