Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sasha's Birthday






This past week my little sister turned 30 yrs old. So my brothers and I decided to do something special for her! We hired this guy to come and sing her a birthday-gram and basically embarrass the heck out of her! So Friday, Lisa and I met Sasha and two of my cousins at Paradiso. While we were waiting for our table this guy shows up and did his best to make her blush. Well I certainly enjoyed it, I'm not so sure Sasha liked the balloon hat that he made for her, but we all did. Its not too often that we can get one up on Sasha, so we better enjoy it while we can. I have a funny feeling that she might be looking for revenge now, so I will probably have to go into hiding for every birthday I have from now on. Oh well, it was definitely worth it!!! Happy Birthday Sasha !!!

No comments: