Tuesday, October 9, 2007

27 Weeks!


Hello Everyone!


We are at 27 weeks today! Can you believe it! January 9th is getting closer! Of course, most moms don't deliver on their due date. (5 % to be exact). So, one never knows! I am feeling great! Both Cody and I are over the stomach virus we had and thankful for that!


We got to spend the past Saturday evening with Jeff, Kristi, Aidyn and Nolan, and also Donna, Craig and Brett. We met for supper in the cities and had a lovely visit.


Cody started his new job yesterday! We are thankful for that and he seems to be liking it.

Take care all!

Love, Lisa and Cody


4 comments:

KJ said...

Hey, I like that shirt!

Lisa said...

Thanks KJ! I am well wardrobed because of you and a couple of other friends! Of course, I've had to buy a few things....you know how I am with clothes!!!!
Love ya!
Lis

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa! I'm glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see your tummy around new years, hehe. your baby is going to be so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Hi Kaitlyn and Sean!
Thank you for your post! It is exciting and I can't wait to see this baby! We missed you at Aidyn's party! I hope you are all feeling better!
Lisa