Friday, September 14, 2007

23 Weeks


Hello everyone! Well, it's been 3 weeks instead of 2 since my last "baby bump" pic. So here is 23 weeks......I am not at all sure where the heck this baby is gonna go? I don't think there's much more room there! But there has to be!!! 17 weeks left, so there better be more room left! Haha! I am feeling very good and have a healthy appetite. Still the absolutely strange craving for radishes! Weird......I know! I have a co-worker that saw a recipe for radish dip and clipped it for me. I'll let you know how that goes!

Cody has been busy around the house and is job shadowing today at a potential employer. He set up the crib yesterday! So exciting!




2 comments:

KJ said...

Looking good Hot Mamma!!!!

The Tamarac Naturalists said...

Your looking great MOM2B and best wishes to Cody on the job shadow.

Uncle C.