Friday, July 6, 2007

Catching up!

Hello all! Yes....I know....it's been a LONG time since I've updated and SOME people, (they'll remain nameless) are requesting new stuff!!!
I know...my life is so very full of new changes....where to start?

1)Cody and I had been talking about getting engaged and thinking next spring would be a lovely time for a wedding! So as we were planning a weekend trip to Mom and Dad's so that he could be a gentleman and ask Dad's permission for my hand in marriage, we found out SOMETHING else......................

2) Low and Behold! Miracle of miracles.....we found out that I am PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! After years and years of fertility treatments etc...a miracle happened! We are so VERY overjoyed!

3) We are now planning a wedding up at my folk's lake home August 11th!

There is more and I will attempt to update soon....I just really need SLEEP....before my 0530 get up time tomorrow for work!
Much love!!
Lisa

3 comments:

KJ said...

Hey! Awesome!!! Glad to see you are back in the game.

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for you. All those wonderful things happening to you. I wish you much happiness.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Lisa I am so so so happy for you!!!! I cannot believe you didn't call me with this info!! I am going to post this and call you right now! Yikes August 11, I wish I could be there, would love to see your Mom and Dad again!

Love you,
Tonya